Thursday, March 14, 2013

Happy Thursday! I'm back with fresh picks for today!

Yes, that's right, all you millions of people who faithfully check to see if there's a new post at Chrissy's Racing Green, today's your day!

I'm up and I'm ready to handicap a race - how's about you?

Today I'm ONLY handicapping ONE race - race #2 at Santa Anita. I spent some quality time with the DRF stats and after some pretty exhaustive handicapping on multiple levels (and a shot of tequila), I'm ready to give you TWO picks - TWO nice little horsies that I think may be in the money today.

Pencils ready? Here goes:

HORSE #4 - WAVE CATCHING
  • has had the fastest recent workouts compared to the rest of the field.
  • This is her first race but she's from good stock (dad's Swiss Yodeler and mom's Aspen Gal).
  • She's being ridden by Corey Nakatani, a hot jockey;
  • bred by Edward Allred, a hot breeder (even if he IS married to a weird lady);
  • and trained by Don Collins.
It's a good combination; I think she's got a good shot.
and

HORSE #8 - SINGLE LAUNCH

  • has also had several fast workouts in a row; in the latest one she came in 3rd out of 60;
  • first race but from good stock (dad's Singletary and mom's Jah;
  • ridden by A T Gryder, good jockey;
  • bred from Harris Farms;
  • trained by Sean McCarthy.
I'd also consider #7, DOOR'S OPEN, as another long shot to consider if you're looking for one, for many of the same reasons as #8.

There you go! Let's crank open our wallets and put some moolah on these babies, shall we?

See you tomorrow with the results!

No comments:

Post a Comment